Important things you need to know about Abbey Farm
- Check in after 4pm, check out by 10 am
- 7, 4 and 3 days breaks, minimum stay 3 days.
- Longer breaks available.
- Preferred day of arrival is a Friday for 7 and 3 day breaks or Mondays for 4 days, If you need flexibility we will try to accommodate you.
- Sleeps up to 10 persons plus a travel cot.
- Shop 3 miles, Hotel/Public bar with restaurant 1mile. Station 3 Miles
- Rural Property, Car essential
- Secure bike shed in grounds
- All linen and towels provided, with the exception of the travel cot
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, range cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and everything needed to create a meal for 10.
- Abbey Farm is a period property with uneven floors and curved stairs to first floor and steep stairs to second floor and therefore will be not wheelchair friendly.
- Gas BBQ in Garden
- Pets: The garden is fenced and gated. Up to two well behaved dogs may have access to the downstairs.
- Private off road car parking for 4 to 5 Cars
- No Smoking in the property.
- No Parties or Events to be held
- HQ For Brides Welcomed
Some Hospitality venues may not be open at this present time and it would be advisable to make your own enquiries
- Payments can be taken by Card, Cheque or Bank Transfer