Important things you need to know about Abbey Farm
- Check in after 4pm, check out by 10 am
- 7, 4 and 3 days breaks, minimum stay 3 days.
- Longer breaks available.
- Preferred day of arrival is a Friday for 7 and 3 day breaks or Mondays for 4 days, If you need flexibility we will try to accommodate you.
- Sleeps up to 10 persons plus a travel cot.
- Shop 3 miles, Hotel/Public bar with restaurant 1mile. Station 3 Miles
- Rural Property, Car essential
- Secure bike shed in grounds
- All linen and towels provided, with the exception of the travel cot
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, range cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and everything needed to create a meal for 10.
- Abbey Farm is a period property with uneven floors and curved stairs to first floor and steep stairs to second floor and therefore will be not wheelchair friendly or suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
- BBQ in Garden
- Pets: The garden is fenced and gated. Up to two well behaved dogs may have access to the downstairs.
- Private off road car parking for 4 to 5 Cars
- No Smoking in the property.
- No Parties or Events to be held
- HQ For Brides Welcomed
Some Hospitality venues may not be open at this present time and it would be advisable to make your own enquiries
- Payments can be taken by Cheque or Bank Transfer